Royal Dutch Shell
is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow
sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Analyst - Credit Debt Collection
Collection and reconciliation for Shell businesses is tasked to maintain a quality accounts receivable. The scope of this activity involves mainly reconciliation of the accounts receivables, and contacting customers for collection on past due items, providing documentation to customers to facilitate timely customer payments.
Work location: Kraków, Zabierzów (pow. krakowski)
- Make proactive call to predefined customer and arrange collection of payment from customer, follow up of delinquent debt
- Communicates and follows up with internal and external customers to clear and resolve deductions
- Maintains a quality accounts receivables portfolio with high percent current and low past due.
- Reconcile customer accounts to identify unresolved/unpaid open items. Ensure all debits and credits on a customer's accounts are worked to conclusion with payment or internal adjustments.
- Negotiate settlements where resolution of open items cannot be agreed or are uneconomic to investigate or resolve.
- Coordinate the resolution of complex disputes
- Submitting blocked orders/ customer approaching credit limit and supporting information to the identified authority
- Collecting info on customer's exposure/ payment performance that caused blocking or approaching credit limit
- Review current order and deliveries values;
- Identifying the authority in the business able to release the order or to prevent the blocking in the near future;
- Communicate with internal and external customer in an professional, effective and efficient manner
- Act as an effective team player
- Maintain and implement agreed self development plan
- Ensure that all relevant Shell and SSSC standards and guidelines are met; compliance to control framework rules and guidelines
- Completes any special projects/tasks assigned
Number of Vacancies: 1
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in receivables management or collections preferred
- English - C1
- German will be an Asset
- good working knowledge of MS Office tools and MS Outlook
- MA degree
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer