The Risk Operations Center is looking for new colleagues in Rzeszow for the position of:
Analyst with the knowledge of foreign languages
- Support in reviewing projects in terms of their compliance with legal regulations and internal procedures in place at Deloitte.
- Information search and analysis.
- Project data verification to minimize risk.
- Close liaison with other jurisdictions in the Deloitte Central Europe region.
- Report preparation.
- Document archiving.
- Fifth-year students and/or graduates of any faculty.
- Very good command of English.
- Additionally, knowledge of at least one European language (out of the following): Albanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Lithuanian, Latvian, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Hungarian, Spanish, French, German or Italian.
- Part-time students will be welcome.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Communicativeness, attention to detail and team-working skills.
- Professional experience is not a must but internship with a financial institution will be an asset.
- Employment contract.
- Professional development opportunities and internal training programs.
- Attractive employee benefits.
- Work in an international, dynamic and friendly environment in one of the largest global professional services firms.