Consultant/Senior Consultant in Supply Chain team
- participation in complex SCM transformation or optimization programs,
- leading smaller projects dedicated to improvement of SCM elements such as logistics, S&OP, distribution, network management,
- working with other teams on complex change projects such as post-merger integration, restructuration, cost reduction.
- minimum 4 years’ experience in the area of SCM in consulting or in one of the leading international corporations from the FMCG, consumer and industrial goods, retail, logistics or similar sectors,
- proven experience in project delivery, especially in the area of distribution, warehousing or/and S&OP,
- very good communication and interpersonal skills, willingness and ability to work in a very diverse and dynamic environment ,
- self-motivated and career oriented,
- data analyzing skills (proficiency in use of modelling and optimization tools will be an additional advantage),
- Polytechnic or University degree,
- fluent written and spoken English and Polish (ability to work in other CEE/CIS languages will be an additional advantage).
- stable work in international environment,
- attractive compensation package,
- great atmosphere and good working environment.