Job Location: Warsaw
Job Number: 00438407
Key responsibilities may include::
- Provide key actuals and forecast analysis to the Regional HQ in Brussels, Executive, Functional and Country Leadership.
- Ensure that the business understands its performance versus its commitments and to proactively analyze and be able to explain variances
- Provide support and guidance to the entities (including RD&E centers in Gdańsk and Barcelona)
- Co-operate with other functional leaders to ensure consistency of reporting (HR, Functional Department leaders, Product Management, RD&E, etc.)
- Perform financial analysis, prepare summary reports for management, develop and maintain financial models (Volume/gross margin analysis, Pricing, Overheads and SG&A analysis, HC and employment costs, functional department reporting and analysis) and prepare ad hoc reports as required.
- Assist in preparation of forecast , financial reporting, and business presentations, on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Maintain and enhance FP&A Database for reporting and analysis
- Fluent English
- At least 3 years overall controlling/finance experience within a global environment – essential.
- Project management experience with focus on financial processes and systems
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Business Objects and Hyperion will be an asset
- Ability to think strategically and understand the role of the specific project in the mid/long term vision for the Finance and other functions of the division
- Excellent communication, influencing and presentation skills at all levels of the organization, including senior executives and external service providers as well as the ability to manage customer’s expectations,
- Ability to support efficient decision making by facilitating discussions and meetings and managing expectations
- Sound process analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a global environment and across different teams
- Willingness to travel
- Localization: Warsaw
- Opportunity to work for the most recognized brands in the world
- Permanent employment contract
- Attractive salary
- Benefits package: Private medical care, My Benefit, Life insurance,
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Dynamic, international working environment
Check out all our job vacancies at our website: www.accenture.pl/operationswarsaw
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.