Royal Dutch Shell
is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow
sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
HR Account Manager (12 months fixed-term contract)
Work location: Kraków, Zabierzów (pow. krakowski)
The HR Account Manager will be accountable for a particular client population across the business in a Shell Business Operations (SBO) location and will provide strategic HR leadership advice, coaching, development and support to the business, as a member of the local leadership team. The role carries the prime responsibility to partner with the Business HR to ensure the delivery of the local HR plan and the global HR strategies at the local level.
Ensure application of Global & Country HR policies, processes and systems, in line with Global HR Approval Matrix and in partnership with the Policies Procedures System team
Support for the impacted business to deliver change and management of organisational implications, by leveraging the Shell change architecture / Operational Excellence methodologies
Support / advise the business leaders in reviewing the growth plans / organisation structure & partner with SBO Recruitment team to develop & implement resourcing strategies where internal resourcing needs to be supplemented with external hiring
Engagement with respective Leadership Teams to ensure appropriate communication, understanding and adherence
Build HR capabilities to operationalize the HR processes, and support the Functions at the SBO location
Support activities focused on organisational effectiveness and advise on organisational structure, as well as support change management, communication and staff engagement strategies
Diagnose organisational issues, drive performance culture and ensure effective use of Competitive Pay Pressure, Monitor Pay in range & evaluate / recommend appropriate solutions
Work with HR in the Business / Talent focals and Local leaders to design / deliver the Talent agenda for respective SBO location
Provide coaching and support to HR Advisors
Advise Hiring managers during internal resourcing process
Accountability regarding Organisation Management issues and Data Integrity within the respective client portfolio
- University degree holder combined with several years of HR experience.
- Sound knowledge of Shell HR Processes and Policies, as well as strong understanding of local HR legislation.
- Experienced in stakeholder engagement.
- Able to work independently, taking initiative and bringing forward insights and recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, think strategically and partner with leadership on business /HR initiatives
- Ability to facilitate, constructively challenge and influence business leadership on people / HR issues
- Fluent English is a must
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer