Royal Dutch Shell
is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow
sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
HR Advisor - French speaker
Work location: Kraków, Zabierzów (pow. krakowski)
Undertake the resolution of cases raised by employees, line management and Local HR regarding a range of HR Local Services Processes.
Being the first point of contact for Customers, who are Shell Employees
Resolving HR related requests regarding policies & systems from Shell Employees timely & effectively, following standardized HR processes via phone and e-mail
Maintaining Employees` data base accurately in the supporting HR systems (such as e.g. SAP HR Module, CRM)
Escalating complex queries to Subject Matter Experts and other teams
Contributing to process improvements
Managing a demanding workload while meeting tight deadlines.
Demonstrates an emotional resilience even in the most challenging situations with customers.
Enabling and promoting best practice sharing between the team members striving for continual improvement of service delivery across scopes.
- Fluent English C1
- Good French B2
- Very good communication skills and ability to work in a local & global teams
- Flexibility and pro-activity
- Strong attention to detail combined with successful time management and prioritization skills
- Strong customer focus - Professional experience in customer service environment
- University degree
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer