stands fordiversity of people, experience, industries and the services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It will provide you with intellectual challenges, a good starting point for your career, and excellent opportunities to develop and gain valuable experience. Our Financial Advisory
service offering is one of the largest and most comprehensive in the CE region and we have a thorough understanding of the unique operating practices of CE business through hands-on experience with a wide range of companies. We are dedicated to providing our clients with a full range of corporate finance and transaction support services including: mergers & acquisition, transaction support services, valuation services, forensics and business modeling.We are looking for candidates on the position of In-house Recruiter
In our team in Warsaw
- Sourcing top talents using variety of methods including direct search,
- Being responsible for complete recruitment process,
- Devising and carrying out a targeted research strategy,
- Building a talent pipeline and proactively identifying the best candidates,
- Providing creative support for HR strategies development,
- Close cooperation with top management to define recruiting strategies in order to deliver the best quality candidates,
- Creating market analysis for ongoing projects.
- 3-5 years of experience in recruitment area,
- Experience in providing services for international corporations,
- Basic knowledge about M&A transaction services,
- English language - excellent written and spoken,
- MS Office proficiency,
- Highly developed sourcing skills,
- Strong communication skills, professionalism, resilience and perseverance.
- Competitive salary,
- Networking opportunity,
- Meritorical support,
- B2B contract.