In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by our expertise, passion and pride to be green.
Our employees can develop in the following areas:
- Purchase to Pay (Invoice Processing, Query Resolution, Payments, Vendor Master Data)
- Order to Cash (Banking/Cash Application, Billing, Credit Risk, Collections & Disputes, Pricing & Discounts)
- Record to Report (Fixed Assets, Tax Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, Intercompany)
- Business Performance Management (BPM)
- Accounting, Reporting and Consolidation (ARC)
- Support functions (HR, IT, Internal Finance/Internal Control, Service Management)
We are an integral part of HEINEKEN. Since 2012 our center significantly contributes to leveraging the benefits of the company. We are more than 900 employees of 27 nationalities and we collaborate with 26 Operating Companies in 25 languages. We value enjoyment of life, respect for people and our planet, passion for quality in whatever we do and naturally brands that people love.
Would you like to feel the atmopshere in our organisation? Take “The Interview”! http://goplaces.theheinekencompany.com/en and visit our career website to apply for open positions https://jobs.krakow.heineken.com/.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.