Business Analyst – Credit & Methodology Risk Change
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you enjoy having a holistic view on business process? Are you an expert on risk, quantitative finance or modelling? Do you know how to solve problems and manage projects efficiently? Do you like working together with key stakeholders to find do-able solutions? Do you like to have exposure to innovation process in a leading financial company?
We are looking for someone like this who can help us in designing, reviewing, improving, and implementing new solutions and processes between Group risk control, Treasury, Finance and IT. This includes the following activities:
- draw, analyse and evaluate processes, products and services within different areas (credit risk, methodology, central risk aggregation, treasury, finance)
- interact with key stakeholders in these areas and manage the front-to-back process to deliver design and implementation of improved solutions
- provide documentation of processes and business requirements
- support project management tasks
You’ll be working in the Model Architecture Europe team within Credit & Methodology Risk Change in Zabierzów. Our mission is to make the bank ready for the future. Responsibilities include overseeing both, the requirements and the architecture of (regulatory required) models. Specifically, we work on FINMA, PRA and ECB related topics, making sure their requirements can be implemented in a strategic way, while optimizing functionality and efficiency for the bank overall.
We are part of the wider Risk Control organization and work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues. We are specialists from different backgrounds and enjoy finding and implementing solutions based on this diverse background.
- degree in a quantitative disciplines, banking and finance, or relevant work experience
- experience in risk control, quantitative modeling or risk analytics. Experienced candidates from IT, finance or treasury are also considered
- interest in risk methodology, quantitative analysis or modeling
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- previous exposure to project development/project management (knowledge of agile/kanban/jira is a plus)
- FRM (Financial Risk Manager), CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) or similar certificates would be a plus
- knowledge of SQL/R/Python would be an advantage
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."