For our client, a global supplier of automotive and industrial components, which employs over 90,000 people in 50 countries, we are looking for candidates to join the new Shared Service Centre in Wroclaw.
- complete asset capitalization, transfers, and retirements in the Fixed Asset sub-ledger, review and place assets under construction,
- ensure compliance with accounting principles of markets in accordance with the guidelines provided,
- performing the monthly depreciation runs to ensure that depreciation accounting is completed in a timely manner,
- partnering with the local Business to ensure any issues associated with capitalization or performing asset maintenance is supported in a timely manner,
- generate and provide reports from fixed asset system as required for financial, tax and audit purposes,
- perform key control account reconciliations to ensure capitalization of assets are in a timely manner and ensure that accounting is transferred from the sub-ledger to the general ledger,
- support internal control testing and prepare relevant documentation,
- ensure maintenance and updates of FA procedures and process documentation,
- support the transition of local FA processes to the service center.
- degree in economics or business administration with a major in accounting,
- good command and experience with IFRS and German local GAAP regulations,
- proficient in business German (min. C1) and English (min. C1),
- good understanding of financial accounting, reporting and internal control system,
- experience in supporting process transitions,
- willingness for international travel activities,
- previous experience in a Financial Shared Service Center for a global company is an asset,
- knowledge of MS Office and large ERP system (perfect SAP).
- opportunity to work in a start-up atmosphere,
- long-term, stable employment,
- market remuneration,
- modern office in the center of Wroclaw,
- package of benefits including medical care,
- career and development opportunities.