Web Access Management (SSO) Consultant
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you a Web Access Management specialist? Have you worked on Authentication & Authorization solutions that offer Single Sign On, multi-factor authentication, API/Mobile Authentication and Federation services? Are you knowledgeable on programing Java/J2EE based applications?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us Engineer and support our Authentication & Authorization solutions. You will:
– act as a Subject Matter Expert
– provide technical advisory to application SMEs for integration with Central web and API based authentication solutions
– be responsible for analyzing problems and providing technical investigation of issues escalated by the application SMEs during investigation
– identify opportunities for improvement and advise Product Managers on potential gaps in offering
Mainly for our Internal Single Sign on solution that serves the Intranet facing applications.
You'll be working as part of Authentication and Authorization team. Our team focuses on integrated, secure and risk-aware IT operations by offering best fit, easy to leverage, reliable and cost effective security services, tools, processes and expertise across all business groups around the globe.
– expertise in Web access management (SSO) and CA APIGateway
– working experience with modern authentication and authorization protocols Oauth2 & OIDC.
– prior experience working with heterogeneous applications and helping them integrate with SSO solutions.
– a passion for Java/J2EE programming
– basic knowledge in LDAP Directories
– willing to learn the processes, systems and tools used in a large complex and organisation, including a varied and extensive landscape of legacy systems
– self-driven, motivated and creative
– fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."