IT Business Analyst in Swaps team
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you an expert IT Business Analyst? Are you also able to manage projects efficiently? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
- design solutions for our strategic swaps platform
- identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from the business and IT, producing high-level business requirements and liaising with development to take these through to a detailed functional specification
- contribute to projects being on schedule and meeting client needs
- manage business user testing through the quality assurance process for key projects
- build relationships and communicate effectively with colleagues in all regions
You’ll be working in the Sabre swaps team within Global Financing Services in Krakow - Zabierzów. Our role is to provide excellent swaps system software for the Investment Bank. The Sabre swaps team consists of four scrum teams with staff based in London and Krakow. Each scrum team has software developers, QA specialists and BAs, and is able to perform full lifecycle Agile development. Our team also investigates and resolves complex production issues. This is a highly regarded team who add value to complex cross-system product deliveries. This team works closely with counterparts in US, APAC and EMEA. The team has deep knowledge of the swaps business
- experience on similar position in financial industry
- ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards, with a strong commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- excellent writing and communication skills
- knowledge of Swaps
- experience of managing projects that span change in multiple systems and teams
- proven ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and deliver working results
- experience working across multiple teams and functions to ensure alignment
- knowledge of international regulations (Dodd-Frank, MiFID, 871m) will be a plus
- knowledge of other Derivatives and Cash Equities - nice to have
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."