For our client, a global supplier of automotive and industrial components, which employs over 90,000 people in 50 countries, we are looking for candidates to join the new Shared Service Centre in Wroclaw.
- lead the team of 10+ employees,
- supervising, supporting and motivating all AP team members,
- ensure operational processes governed by KPIs and agreed targets. This includes effective management of workflows to ensure prompt and correct processing of all incoming invoices/ requests,
- secure the high quality and KPI/SLA policy and the audit compliant performance of the AP tasks on a day-to-day basis,
- identify opportunities for process improvements and robotics implementation and support process re-design initiatives to improve productivity,
- manage communication with the entities (through periodic review meetings) and address issues raised by the entities (stakeholder support and management),
- participate in global and regional initiatives and projects,
- working closely with the HR Department.
- several years of experience in Accounts Payable,
- min. 2 years of leadership experience,
- solid experience of accounting and finance processes required (eg. IFRS),
- strong interpersonal skills,
- strong analytical, process improvement and conceptual mindset,
- experience in Change Management and Process Transformation,
- previous experience in a Financial Shared Service Center for a global company as an asset,
- excellent English and German language skills,
- accomplished in financial analytics, communication, and presentation,
- flexibility and adaptability,
- willingness for international travel activities,
- knowledge of SAP FI/CO/PS system and MS Offices is required.
- opportunity to work in the startup atmosphere,
- long-term, stable employment,
- market remuneration,
- modern office in the center of Wroclaw,
- package of benefits including medical care,
- career and development opportunities.