Carbyne is a Life Science Executive Search & Recruitment firm specializing in the Pharma & Medical Device industries in the CEE region.
For our client, a global medical device company with commercial affiliate in Warsaw, we are looking for candidates to support the company in financial accounting & reporting activities.
Due to SAP implementation they are in need of extra resources in their local finance team and looking to hire a Senior Accountant for a fixed term assignment of one year.
- Statutory reporting in compliance with local and company requirements
- Group reporting (US GAAP) and intercompany reconciliation
- Participation in monthly and annual financial closing
- Participate in verification of financial reports and statements
- Cooperation with vendors of outsourced functions
- Supervise the work of junior accountants
- Ensure the appropriate operation of accounting workflows
- Support the audit process
- Prepare analysis and reports of accounting data and financial results
- Support the implementation of SAP for finance workflow
- The role consists of 70% operational finance and 30% SAP implementation support tasks.
- Full scale accounting experience preferably with an international company
- At least 6-8 years experience in finance
- US GAAP or IFRS experience is desirable
- Fluent English and Polish
- Strong Excel skills
- Previous experience with SAP is a plus
What they offer:
- Highly competitive salary
- Working in modern offices in heart of Warsaw
- Participation in SAP implementation project at a global company