Junior/Senior Process Management Specialist
Job Reference #
Full Time, Temporary / Contract
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• drive and monitor the daily, weekly and monthly production process
• pro-actively solve and communicate any issues and challenges as well as closely cooperate with main clients and data providers
• ensure quality and timeliness of the reporting environment Global Wealth Management and Personal & Corporate
• be a focal point for escalations for process issues and communication point across all stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management and Switzerland Reporting Environment team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park / Eximius Park). We are responsible for producing various financial and non-financial data marts/cubes for ad-hoc reporting and a wide range of standard reporting towards the Business units. These reports cover various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers along different dimensions such as organization, clients and products.
• degree in Finance/Economics or similar field
• experience in related financial reporting, planning and analytics experience (at least 3 years of experience for Senior role)
• reporting and reporting production experience as well as proven process and data quality management experience
• the ability to work on weekends (occasionally through the year)
• the ability to work on shift patterns (1 week per quarter: 15:30 – 24:00)
• proficient at MS Excel
• familiar with other reporting tools like Business Object/ Cognos, Hyperion Essbase
Fluent in English (German is a plus)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."