IT Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you an expert when it comes to tools like App Dynamics, Splunk? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for an IT support analyst to:
• support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• contribute expertise to help us be a data driven organization
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• maintain a knowledge database
You'll be working in the Technology Operations Center (TOC) Wealth Management (WM) UK team in Wroclaw (Poland). We're responsible for application support, release and environment management services across the firm. TOC WM delivers application support to the Wealth management business and clients. The TOC is where operational stability and more importantly, availability are paramount to the success of the organization in the digital age
• ideally 5+ years of hands-on experience with Unix scripting, Oracle, Java, Web servers, Job Schedulers
• proficient with software tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, App Dynamics, Splunk
• good Knowledge of wealth management business, banking and custody know how
• ITIL and process excellence know-how
• ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution design thinking
• track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners
• confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• capable of understanding client needs and translating this into products and services
• an expert at building networks and connections
• team player and known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."