Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to work with the key enabler of technology in UBS? Are you a proactive Finance professional who could lead a Financial Portfolio in Group Treasury Technology? Are you an effective communicator able to partner with senior stakeholders across Finance and Technology?
We are looking for an Financial Analyst in Poland that will lead all aspects of the financials for the Group Treasury Technology organization. You will be responsible for management of the portfolio in Group Technology Treasury and provide regular communications to IT and UBS business management on the financials.
• Manage the monthly global financial forecasting cycle
• Ensuring that our financial position is well understood and that budgets vs forecasts are in line – provide explains for material variances
• Provide regular updates to the IT department heads, IT management, and our business clients
• Service based billing and cost shred management and implementation
• Execution tracking for savings
• Budget tracking, accruals, resource planning, third party costs, including BPO management and invoicing
• Technology cost allocation over sight and drill down into allocated costs to challenge
• Management of the annual business demand process, including business case modelling and management
• Travel and Expenses management and approval
• Support the governance of all aspects of the Group Technology Treasury Service Catalogue which includes, Financial Controlling, Legal Entity Reporting and Regulatory Reporting
• Take ownership of client reporting
You’ll be working in the Group Technology Treasury Business Management team. Group Technology Treasury IT provides the Technology support for the Bank's Group Treasury and Asset & Liability Management functions.
We are one of the big players in UBS Technology with an important portfolio of programs driven by regulatory changes. The team is organized in multiple locations across the world. We provide Program and Project management services to support strategic programs, projects, and IT teams.
• Significant experience managing multi-million budgets globally
• Strong knowledge of MS excel
• Excellent organizational, problem solving and leadership skills
• The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."