Service Management Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have what it takes to manage the complete portfolio of maintenance contracts on the global network estate? Do you want to manage multiple vendor relationships to ensure they deliver on their contractual commitments and provide the best service possible to UBS? Are you able to work collaboratively across multiple teams, suppliers and external vendors and build effective relationships with all of them? Do you have an eye for detail that allows you to identify improvement opportunities in existing processes and contracts? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Take responsibility for ongoing inventory management and documentation of network maintenance coverage.
– Manage the maintenance contracts on the global network estate to ensure that maintenance coverage is fit for purpose and delivers on operational requirements.
– Manage multiple vendors via formal service reviews to ensure they are delivering on their contractual commitments.
– Review contracts to identify service improvement or cost saving opportunities.
– Work closely with ChainIQ and COO to ensure maintenance contracts are effectively documented and stored.
– Constantly be on the lookout for opportunities to improve and streamline existing processes to bring greater efficiency or improved accuracy to the network environment.
– Liaise with other teams such as Operations and Project Management on all matters related to network maintenance and maintenance vendor relations and escalations.
You’ll be working in the Service Management team that supports all aspects of the commercial spend associated with Networks and Data Centers. You will work closely with the Networks Operations, Network Engineering, Networks Tools and COO teams.
– Excellent written and oral skills.
– Broad knowledge of network infrastructure technologies.
– Commercial service experience within a large company or fianance organsiation.
– Experience working across diverse and global teams and entities (Internal, External / Outsourced).
– MS application suite (particularly MS Excel). Ability to extract and manipulate large data sets.
– Knowledge of supporting processes (e.g. contract management, financial, invoice processing, vendor management).
– The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– Attention to detail.
– Passionate about improving the operational processes within your functional role and always keen to challenge accepted practices.
– Technically savvy with an appreciation for networking fundamentals.
– Adaptable and able to bridge teams and functions.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."