Client Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you want to get experience in fund administration business? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- provide calculations of proposed fund distributions in accordance with distribution policies
- liaise with portfolio managers to agree on fund dividends
- report distribution figures to internal and external clients
- assist in continuous process improvement by enhancing the controls to assure that correct dividend amounts are paid to investors
You’ll be working in the Fund Services Reporting team in Zabierzow Eximus Park. We are part of the Fund Administration business for UBS and external investment funds. The team is responsible for number of various client and reporting processes. In this role you will work independently and will also have a chance to
cooperate with different teams involved in the process, including Tax Management, Portfolio Managers, Transfer Agent, NAV Calculation and Product Control.
- understanding of terminology related to investment funds
- an ability to work independently, plan tasks and organize your time efficiently to meet deadlines
- strong communication skills to be capable of building and
maintaining good relationships with different stakeholders,
- very good written and spoken English
- good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VBA would be an asset)
- work experience in financial services industry would be an asset
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems with ease)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."