What's on Offer
- International working environment
- Interesting challenges and individual career path
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Manage a multidisciplinary IT team with architects and analysts by monitoring KPI's, communicating with stakeholders and optimizing processes, in order to ensure an optimal and timely service to Business Units and other IT departments.
- Ensure the implementation of the competence roadmap and the realization of the year plan and costs, in line with targets.
- Seek out industry best practices to enhance the company infrastructure knowledge and capabilities.
- Set-up, define and drive the adoption of the global infrastructure standards and design principles and ensure that lessons learned are taken into account.
- Define knowledge and capability gaps within the Infrastructure competence center and define and implement actions to fill these gaps, including training needs.
- Provide professional and technical expertise and advice to relevant stakeholders regarding infrastructure design and standards.
- Ensure the development and exchange of knowledge among professionals within the Infrastructure competence center as well as between Business Units.
- Act as a sparring partner for management, advise and support them in the area of infrastructure.
- Translate business needs, market trends, developments and innovations into a competence roadmap for Infrastructure.
- Develop, initiate, coordinate and implement relevant projects and initiatives within the global organization.
- Monitor all relevant internal and external developments and best practices and direct change through continuous improvement of the Infrastructure domain, taking into account international standards, best practices, lessons learned and changes in the business environment which demand proactive action plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree and 8-10 years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years of managerial IT experience
- Demonstrated expertise across multiple domains including the applications and technical architectures, inter-relationships and interfaces between systems and technologies
- Experience with developing and driving IT infrastructure principles and standards
- Broad network and security knowledge
- Critical, curious with strong analytical and ability to look for creative solutions
- Strong communication and stakeholders management
- People Management skills
- Planning and Organizing skills with focus on innovations
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal