w KPMG możesz pracować w:
- audyt ogólny
- audyt instytucji finansowych
- doradztwo podatkowe
- usługi doradcze
- kancelaria prawnicza D.Dobkowski
- usługi księgowe
The Controls & Compliance Finance Specialist is responsible to ensure that internal controls over financial reporting are sound and effective to ensure compliance with the S&N SOx and Minimum Acceptable Practices frameworks. This position is recognised across the Business Unit as the point of contact for guidance and support on the S&N policies and procedures listed in the Group Finance Manual, Minimum Acceptable Practices and SOx RACMs/narratives. The role will report directly into the GBS Finance QA Manager and have a dotted reporting line to the central Finance Controls & Compliance to keep the Central Group team updated on risk and control matters.
- The Controls & Compliance Finance Specialist will be responsible for executing anddocumenting the SOx Compliance and regulatory reporting controls for the in-scope SOxmarket. This will include documenting processes and controls over the evaluation of controldesign and testing operating effectiveness.
- The role will be first point of contact for the External and Internal Auditor and will supportthe coordination of the annual External audit for the in-scope SOx market including gatheringof supporting evidence of controls compliance.
- The role is responsible for ensuring that any significant deficiencies identified as part of theSOx work performed by KPMG are remediated by the year end.
- The role will provide guidance to a broad stakeholder base (Finance, Commercial, SupplyChain) on the requirements of S&N Group Finance Manual, Minimum Acceptable Practicesand SOx process narratives. This role will support the design of finance process & controls tomitigate the risk of misstatement within the accounting records.
- The role will manage stakeholder relationships for SOx compliance and controls relatedissues and report progress and control matters to the Finance Controls & Compliance CentralGroup team.
- The role will contribute to the development of Control & Compliance initiatives to evolvecontrols frameworks and risk management approaches. This will include the improvement ofprocess and control frameworks from the findings identified in the External & Internal AuditReports.
- The role will work support a wide range of process improvement programs as Business Controls SME including the automation of controls agenda.Location: GBS CENTREEducation (required grade and area):
the ideal canidate profile requires
- Degree level qualification
- Qualified Accountant (i.e ACA / ACCA / CPA / CA / CMA or equivalent) or CertifiedInternal Auditor (CIA)
- Must be fluent in English (C1) and and least advanced in German (B2)
- Working knowledge and application of SOX control frameworks
- 3+ years’ work experience within a practice or exposure to Accounting alongside Audit
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong understanding of IFRS
- Relevant industry experience advantageous, ideally in Medical Devices or Pharmaceuticals
- Experience of SAP and/or Hyperion
- Experience of working in a large / listed entity
- Experience of transition and transformation to an offshore Captive or BPO Transactional Finance operation
at Smith & Nephew we offer
od kandydatów oczekujemy:
- Private health care | multisport card | life insurance
- Subsidies for trainings | postgraduate studies
- Annual bonus | sharesave plan | going extra miles program
- Subsidized meals and fruits | integration parties
- Flexible working hours | possibility of working remotely
- Possibility of growth in the life sciences start-up company
- Caring, collaborative and courageous business environment
- Relaxation zones in the modern workplace
dlaczego warto pracować w KPMG?
- konkurencyjne wynagrodzenie
- stała możliwość nauki i rozwoju
- stabilne zatrudnienie
- dobra atmosfera
- szacunek do indywidualności
- zbilansowany czas pracy
- jasna ścieżka kariery
- miedzynarodowe środowisko pracy
- ciekawe i innowacyjne projekty