What's on Offer
- ability to gain experience in an international FMCG environment and learn "on the job" from professionals in their field of work;
- development through participation in interesting projects;
- necessary tools (laptop, phone);
- flexible working hours (possibility to work part-time).
- support to the Analyses Department in budgeting process, preparing business reports;
- providing data and analyzes that will be used to make the key decisions;
- cooperation with Sales Department CE and Marketing Department.
The Successful Applicant
- during studies, or a graduate, preferred economic or IT profile;
- computer literacy, especially MS Office knowledge (EXCEL, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access, Word);
- fluency in Polish and English (written & oral) are a must;
- knowledge of SQL and/or Visual Basic for Applications will be an asset;
- experience in Analyses Department in FMCG environment will be an asset.