Our client is Avantor Performance Materials an international production company that is a leader in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry located in Gliwice. Due to further development plans of the company related to the production transfers and new investments, we are currently looking for an experienced person for the Junior Technical Engineer position.
What's on Offer
Why is it worth to join us?
- You will be involved in technical projects leading and support within our production plant and beyond
- You will have a possibility to learn a lot of technical aspects of GMP (pharma production)
- We propose competitive salary and opportunity to develop your skills and passions.
- We are enthusiastic and young team of professionals, ready to help you all the time.
Besides regular salary, we offer:
- Private medical healthcare for you and your family
- Additional life insurance and social found access
- Sport card (Multisport)
- Food vouchers to our canteen and free beverages
- Free English lessons twice a week
- Stable employment in production company with American capital.
- Analyzing of the technical documentation
- Creation of project documentation
- AutoCAD drawnings preparation (strongly preferred) + CI Visio (nice to have)
- Conceptual work along the project team
- Reporting progress
- CAPEX review and preparation
- Filling data to AKPiA system
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree Mechanical or Electrical or Investment Project Management - can be just after graduation
- Working knowledge AutoCAD (strongly preferred)
- Experience in self internal project leading (small projects)
- Good English knowledge (will be used in day to day business)
- Nontrivial thinking and ability to work in dynamic environment
- Opened mind and "can do" attitude