In this role you will be part of the Global International Mobility Tax Compliance (IMTC) Team that delivers world class performance in terms of timeliness, accuracy and compliance in all countries that we operate in related to global expatriate compensation data reporting process. This position requires a focus on enhancing the employee experience with respect to international mobility tax compliance policy, authorization for tax filing services, and investigating any related employee specific concerns. This position requires someone with the ability to work efficiently and effectively in a virtual and diverse environment, across a wide range of stakeholders at all levels in the various functions/line of businesses/countries.
Purpose of the Role:
- Accountable for the successful execution of the E2E Authorizations and Global Data Collect process.
- Lead a team of 7 IMTC Specialists and Advisors including coaching, motivating, and developing team members to operate at high performance standards as well as supporting staff to achieve personal and professional development goals.
- Drive Operational Excellence through elimination, standardization, simplification and automation where possible. Document, monitor and improve the quality and timeliness of E2E processes working across multiple Shell teams, companies and countries.
- Responsible for efficient and effective Service Delivery, following through to guarantee quality and timely resolution, ensuring proper engagement with employees and stakeholders while documenting and capturing learnings to promote continuous improvement.
- Establish strong collaboration with other workstreams outside of the IMTC organization including Employment Tax, International Mobility Policy, HR Operations, Payrolls, 3rd Party Tax Service Providers, and Finance Operations, ensuring high quality compliance and exceptional quality services.
- Responsible for managing escalated cases, following through to guarantee quality and timely resolution, ensuring proper engagement with employees and stakeholders while documenting and capturing learnings to promote continuous improvement.
- University degree preferably HR, Business Administration or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience working in International Mobility, Employment/Expatriate Tax, Compensation, Payroll or Finance
- Proven supervisory experience and demonstrated success in coaching and team development as well as delivering results through others.
- Experience in driving/delivering Service and Operational Excellence associated with People, Process and Systems.
- Proven capability in enhancing the employee and line manager experience in all interactions.
- Ability to work in a complex, global environment with multiple stakeholders (incl. 3rd Party vendors)
- Ability to understand business/stakeholder requirements when designing E2E business processes and controls.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and the ability to interact at all levels of the organization with confidence and professionalism.
- Advanced use of Data Management software to support Data Analytics/Mining associated with the Global Data Collection process and reporting.
- Knowledge and experience of all relevant data privacy protocols and procedures, in accordance with regulations and compliance.
- Able to perform root cause analysis and describe the results in a clear and concise manner.
- Able to act proactively, demonstrate discretion in knowing when to escalate issues, keeping relevant people informed when appropriate and exercising a proactive sense of responsibility.
- A global mindset and being the champion for change, as well as demonstrated Continuous Improvement behaviors.
Benefits of working at Shell:
Number of Vacancies:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.