Bussiness Risk Specialist
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Do you have previous experience in operational risk and control? Do you have an analytical mind and strong attention to detail? Do you enjoy working on a multiple of tasks supporting internal clients across the globe? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– Coordinate selected operational risk processes and activities in control environment
– Collect data from internal sources to provide regular and ad-hoc analysis / reports and assure the quality of data provided
– Enhance the internal controls' environment through the development and improvement of various remediation processes to decrease potential risks across the bank
– Support national and international working groups and projects
– Propose and coordinate quality improvement activities
– Prepare and distribute internal communication to our Swiss and EMEA based stakeholders
You’ll be working in the Business Continuity Management (BCM) team within Risk Management Department in the UBS office in Zabierzow/Krakow (Krakow Business Park).
We are responsible for the overall risk control, management, and execution process under which UBS ensures that the appropriate levels of resiliency and readiness are established and maintained for a wide range of expected and unexpected operational and financial risk events.
Together with our business partners we create strategies to minimize operational risks and develop individual solutions for the recovery of time-critical processes. In collaboration with international BCM working groups, we implement regulatory requirements, assess outsourcing risks and improve our internal processes.
- A university degree (preferable in economics or business administration) or equivalent experience in one of the following areas: Business Continuity, Operational Risk Management, Risk and Control Assessments, Compliance, Audit, Risk Reporting
- Fluent in English
- German would be an advantage
- Strong technical skills including:
- MS Excel Skills (Pivot tables, Charts, Vlookups, Tables, data visualization), additional expertise would be considered as an advantage
- MS PowerPoint to a competent level
– Experienced in conception processes and you have an affinity to operational risks
– Great communicator with matured interpersonal skills
– Prepared to take ownership of tasks assigned
– Independently minded, strong technically with problem solving/analytical skills;
– Team-orientated, while able to complete tasks independently and autonomously
– Confident in dealing with colleagues at all levels across multiple regions
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."