Fee Substantiation and Collection Team Leader
Job Reference #
Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• recruit, train, cultivate and retain great people
• develop the knowledge, skills and experience of team members
• manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
• make sure administrative tasks (like holiday planning and working time) comply with internal policies and legal requirements
• supervisory Review of actuals and accrual postings to General Ledger, releasing payment and ensure the timely and accurate Settlement of Fee, Income and Commissions
• planning, testing and onboarding new solutions ( Calculo System )
You’ll be working in the Fee Substantiation and Collection team based in Wroclaw. Team is part of a global function which has presence in London, Chicago and Singapore. The team works in close conjunction with Client Relationship Managers and various global Operations and Finance teams. The team is responsible for the calculation and distribution of Management Fee to the Clients and well as controlling our Revenue booking and payments.
• fluent in English (strong written and verbal communication skills)
• min 2 years of team management experience
• experience in accounting or receipts environment (highly desired)
• a strong risk-awareness mentality and accountable for your actions
• the ability to multi-task and solve problems
• adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
• able to work collaboratively within a team and provide constructive challenge
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."