Software Engineer – C#/PowerShell
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to design and build next generation security infrastructure applications using C#, PowerShell and modern tools? Do you enjoy putting your skills into test, having real influence on how security infrastructure works in a large organization? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for software developer/engineer skilled in C# and PowerShell to:
• provide technology solutions for rapid yet robust identities and access provisioning into security infrastructure
• design, plan and deliver sustainable and user friendly solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Wroclaw and working closely with the internal project team.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• C# software developer with PowerShell know-how, focused on building end-to-end solutions within agile environment
• comfortable coding in .NET frameworks, familiar with MVC, and other patterns, having good SQL knowledge
• Active Directory knowledge is highly desired, additional experience with identity and access management is a big plus
• produce well-designed, secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent and well-performing
• design, plan and deliver solutions in a large scale enterprise environment.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."