Senior Management Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a motivated self-starter? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information, data transformation & Business Intelligence? We’re looking for someone like this to:
– prepare weekly, monthly standard management reporting like statement of profit & loss, statement of financial position for senior management
– report and analysis any variances in financial information and do ad-hoc analysis
– work with senior management to gather business requirements and use cases for Business Intelligence solutions & dashboards (Tableau, Microstrategy)
– support end to end data migration & various projects implementation
– redesign, automate existing reporting solutions (data sourcing, transformation and presentation)
– continuously drive a lean management initiatives to gain efficiencies
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management team in Zabierzow (Krakow Business Park). We are responsible for producing various senior management reports for Global Wealth Management. These reports cover various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers along different dimensions such as organization, clients and products. Our main client is Senior Management of the company. Furthermore, we operate a helpline that responds to user inquiries regarding various standard management reports and tools.
- a proven track of significant exposure to different BI technologies, combined with a good understanding of key principles
- working knowledge of databases, systems architecture (including knowledge of MS Access, SQL, VBA preferred)
- a working knowledge of Tableau, Microstrategy (additional asset)
- understanding of projects environment and continuous improvement attitude
- experience in translating business requirements into meaningful data structures, data models and dashboards that meet the business needs
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."