ITSM Infrastructure Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
The ITSM Infrastructure Specialist will be required to work collaboratively with various teams within the organisation to maintain and support the platform’s operational functions as well as to guide and lead the platform's growth within UBS.
The individual will be required to carry out system configuration, system performance and troubleshooting activities, manage capacity, patching and upgrades to non-production environments located on UBS premises; as well as providing consultancy for production environment environments. Working collaboratively with other teams both within Infrastructure Security Engineering (ISE) teams; Group Technology (GT) and the vendor.
• Configure, maintain and support the ITSM platform such as MIR3 and ServiceNow including its infrastructure to ensure that capacity supports current and future demand; the platform leverages strategic technologies and offerings
• Plan, prepare and deliver environment refresh activities and platform upgrades
• Define and govern third-party tool integrations with the ServiceNow and MIR 3 platform
• Perform L3 support on the platform to identify issues, working in collaboration with other team members and where applicable the vendor to resolve them within the agreed SLAs
• Work colaborativelly with the vendor to ensure all best practices that they adopt for the SAAS offering are implemented on our on-premise implementation
• Work effectively within an agile methodology with a focus on fast, efficient and qualititative delivery
ServiceNow is a strategic platform within the organisation and is the cornerstone of the ITSM and automation services within the Group Technology which is a horizontal team focussed on delivering platforms that provide automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning as well as providing enablement capabilities to drive a delegated development culture.
The team is responsible for the globally available ServiceNow platform which is predominantly used by GT to manage the ITSM processes. The team is also responsible for MIR3 which is the global notification platform used by Business and IT as well as Documentum, which is one of the content management systems used within the organisation.
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator qualification or equivalent experience
• MIR3 administration expertise or equivalent experience with different notification technology
• Excellent understanding of infrastucture (HW, CPU, Memory) and platform (Linux/Unix/Wintel)
• A strong understanding of web-middleware such as Apache(IIS) and Tomcat
• A strong understanding of DB setup (Oracle DB 11+)
• Good understanding of PL/SQL scripts and Unix scripting
• Good understanding of integrations and data sources.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to explain plans and activites clearly and concisely
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong planning, organisational and coordination skills
• Good knowledge and experience of working within an agile SDLC framework
• An ability to work both independently and effectively as part of a team
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."