Job Reference #
Are you ready to kick start your career in the Finance department of a globally leading financial institute? Are you on top of your analytical skills and willing to go the extra mile? We're looking for someone like that to:
- leverage acquired knowledge from university in practice and contribute new perspectives
- drive UBS Asset Management's agenda as a proactive thought partner and independent strategic advisor to deliver financial insight
- support the business in strategic decision making by providing independent advice and challenge, explaining financial concepts in a simplistic manner
- closely collaborate with various teams across UBS Asset Management and UBS Group Finance
- create, deliver and follow up on analytics, presentations and communications
- partner in financial core processes such as the annual three year strategic plan
You’ll be working in the UBS Asset Management Finance & Advisory team. We act as a challenging and value-adding thought partner to the business and senior management by providing transparency and high quality business analytics to enable fact-based and solution-oriented decision making. In addition, we provide advice and insight on profitability, strategic projects and business planning, while driving and supporting the development and execution of UBS Asset Management's strategy and business plan.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree. In particular, you have:
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
- a good command of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- excellent English (written and oral); German is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Finance Analyst | UBS
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."