What's on Offer
- Competitive salary;
- Benefit package;
- Work in international environment and supportive culture.
- Responsible for financial controlling of manufacturing plant;
- Controlling team management;
- Provide financial planning, budgeting and reporting activities (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow estimation)
- Ensure timely preparation of monthly/quarterly/year-end close activities in accordance to the local principles and company policies;
- Manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts;
- Provide diverse analysis of actual operating results compared to budget;
- Manage cost control activities and implement improvements wherever necessary;
- Monitor and evaluate capital expenditure and provide project analysis;
- Supervise daily operations of the production plant;
- Set and implement short- and long-term departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures;
- Ensure that all corporate guidelines are implemented;
- Support internal audit process and implement recommendations.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree with a strong focus on Accounting / Finance;
- From 4 to 8 years of experience in controlling, preferred in production companies;
- Managerial experience as nice to have;
- Expert knowledge of Ms Excel;
- Experience with ERP systems as a must;
- Business partner attitude;
- Very good command of English.