What will you do:
- Collect outstanding receivables while adhering to client policies and procedures pertaining to Collections
- Contact Agencies, advertisers and all other customers via Phone & Email to collect outstanding debts
- Escalate any uncollected debts for approval to allocate uncollected balances to Specific Reserve or Write off
- Resolving customer queries/ issues, handling insolvency, referring accounts to legal, reducing accounts receivable delinquency and escalate accounts in litigation to manager
- Provide collection reports including those that measure the process against stated targets, and delinquent customer reports
- Assist with basic credit assessment
- Ensuring that performance service metrics are met & in time. Seeking advice and escalating issues which are beyond scope of work
What do we expect from you:
- Advanced communication skills in English
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Excel)
- Strong verbal and oral Communication & Customer facing skills
- Positive approach in supporting Customer & company needs
- Goal-orientated individual with Strong time and task management
- Organized and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues and Strong Analytical skills
- Preferred education – Degree in Economics/Finance or ongoing studies in a related field
We can offer:
Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace.)
Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients
Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace
Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings
Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.