A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. Our Information Technology Generalist - Practice Support team focuses on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing internal applications, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for PwC to drive strategic business growth.
We are looking for professionals to join the global CRM system support team in our office in Warsaw or Cracow. In particular, we would like to encourage individuals with experience in the following positions:
Salesforce Configuration Analyst
(System Support Area)
The role is part of the Global PwC Salesforce organization and are responsible for ongoing support and new configuration requests specific to PwC Salesforce implementation. The team in the Warsaw office is responsible for the delivery of support of Salesforce CRM application being implemented in the PwC companies worldwide. The role will handle tasks related to:
- Developing and maintaining business systems including identifying, implementing and managing tools/systems.
- Designing new enhancements and business processes that will improve operational efficiency across the organization.
- Evaluating existing and potential SF functionality and prescribe rollout plans, including socialization, training, communication, testing and release management.
- Creating and delivering appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes.
Area of responsibility
- Provide day-to-day end-user second level support Salesforce Users globally.
- Manage user profiles, roles, permission sets, assignment rules, and license types.
- Deliver documentation on how to use Salesforce Solution.
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems, escalate and track problems appropriately.
- Create and customize standard and custom objects including fields (including formula fields), page layouts, security rules, workflow and validation rules.
- Create and maintain reports and dashboards across functional groups.
- Mobile and email process administration including design, implementation, training and support.
- Monitor data quality, integrity and user adoption.
- Establish, implement, and administer best practices with regards to system maintenance, security, release management, improvements, data integrity, duplicates, backups, etc.
- Performs special assignments as requested.
- At least Bachelor, or Engineering degree in Technology, or related field.
- Min.2 years of CRM experience, especially in business process or tools development, data migration, integration; knowledge of Salesforce application is not required, but will be considered as an advantage.
- Advanced Excel skills and all MS Office applications is desirable.
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and then meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests
- Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team; desire to interact with and help end users.
- Fluent English is required.
- Professional growth in a global team setting, ability to participate in system dedicated trainings and certification plans.
- Ability to gain an experience and work with new, modern CRM application.
- Participation in multi-territory activities in Salesforce system support area.
- Competitive salary and benefit package, including private healthcare, life and disability insurance, attractive voucher program.
- Opportunity to engage in afterhours sports activities and team building events
- Inspiring and friendly work environment.
- Your personal career development plan tailored to your preferences and ambitions.c