For our Client, well know consulting company, currently we are looking for candidate to became Finance Business Partner (Junior) in Warsaw office (City Center).
What's on Offer
Our Client can offer contract for 1,5 years and possibilities move, bonus scheme, full benefit package, medical insurance and work in growing international environment.
- Form a strong and trustful relationship with the business and provide financial insights.
- Perform analysis on financial data as well as business KPIs that lead to actions and improvements.
- Participate in board meetings and influence the strategic decision making of the company.
- Be a good partner for the SSC and assist by bringing country specific information/insights to the centralized services.
- Assist in month-end closing activities, cost reviews as well as budgets and forecasts about the business development.
- Manage and coordinate daily operations of local support staff especially for office management and receptionists.
- Represent the country in internal and external audits and closely work with the SSC on these exercises
- Ensure that we comply with Polish legislation on topics like GDPR, labour law, VAT and other tax matters (together with external advisors).
- Provide information to group functions upon request and support strategic project of the company from a Finance perspective.
- Negotiation and contract management with suppliers & landlords.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance.
- At least 2-4 years of Finance experience required
- Experience in an audit company is a plus
- First experiences in managing people can be an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (other languages a plus)
- Strong team player that likes to work with people
- Good diplomatic skills combined with a certain drive to change things
- Good analytic capabilities and problem-solving skills
- Be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a continuous changing environment and willing to accept changes
- Ability to work under a certain time pressure, manage multiple tasks at the same time and to prioritize the work appropriately.