State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Senior Project Analyst, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-632337
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- The purpose of the role is to process and reconcile complex OTC and ETD products (option, swap, CFD, futures);
- Employee is a central point of contact for the clearing brokers and client service teams on all sites;
- The core responsibility is to capture and reconcile transactions on OTC securities;
- Support business team in collection of project requirements;
- Assist business in testing of new systems/applications;
- Act as a central point of contact for technical issues encountered in the daily business and/or ad hoc requests related to derivatives process;
- Track issue trends and escalate as needed. Contribute to technical issue resolution and share lessons learnt with team members/managers;
- Gather, transform and present data requested by management team or project teams;
- Demonstrate flexibility by supporting different client / country groups as well as contributing to a range of projects;
- Demonstrate excellent risk awareness (speaking up, supporting business team in meeting internal and external requirements);
- Assist in the mentoring, coaching and training of less experienced staff and preparation of knowledge test cases;
- Master’s degree in Finance, or related fields;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial services industry in areas such as: Asset Management, Fund Accounting, Reporting, VBA Development;
- Experience with Derivatives products;
- High level proficiency in MS Excel, MS Office;
- Willingness to learn new technologies, applications and expand current knowledge;
- Aptitude for seeking out solutions and knowledge independently;
- Ability to break down a problem/process into sequential and logical steps;
- Ability to thrive and function in a deadline driven environment, juggle tasks and responsibilities within peak times;
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly effective communication and organization skills;
- Working experience with Lean methodology would be an advantage;
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.