What's on Offer
- The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager is to penetrate the Architects Studios, Design Offices and Developers, at all levels of organisation.
- Territorial responsibility for clients in Poland, with main concentration on Warsaw Area and other major municipalities
- Management of a small Sales Team. Acting as a leader, hands-on approach with great commitment to developing new accounts.
- Development and execution of sales plan in line with corporate sales strategy.
- You will have to effectively apply knowledge and skill in creating an acceptable balance of the customer's needs and the company's current capabilities.
- You must develop sufficient knowledge of a customer's business to enable shaping the supply needs into specifications that the company can readily and profitably provide.
- In this role education of clients (showing business advantages) is as well important as sales.
- Preparation and submission of on time required reports to the management, including reports of noteworthy market, customer and competitive developments in the assigned territory.
- The job may also requires the ability to deal with extended travel and absences from home.
The Successful Applicant
- Enthusiastic, proactive, self- starter.
- Market knowledge, network, good connection in the construction world, architectural organisations and institutions.
- College degree or equivalent.
- 5 -8 years of successful professional background preferably in a company cooperating with Architects Studios, Design Offices and Developers.
- Extensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of sales processes to end-users.
- Fluency in English, Polish would be essential.
- Very good organisation skills.
- Readiness for travelling across dedicated region.