Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Performance and Rewards Global Process Lead
Performance and Rewards Global Process Lead
- Responsible for processing the Annual Performance and Rewards Global Programs
- Ensures the incentives and merits are paid out accurately
- Will serve as the process owner, problem solver, project manager and liaison to multiple cross-functional teams globally
- Manages and administers annual compensation processes (merit, incentives), supports calculation
- Coordinates from system perspective the annual performance management activities for goal setting and performance review, together with status reporting
- Collaborates closely with Total Rewards Center of Excellence (CoE), Enterprise Talent Development Center of Excellence (CoE), Digital Experience and Insights Center of Excellence (CoE), Hire-to-Retire (HtR) GBS HR Tools and Analytics team, as well as local HR representatives, helping to define, create and implement a consistent employee experience for processing Annual Performance and Rewards Global Programs across geographies and practices.
- Partners with Center of Excellences and HtR GBS teams to evaluates the needs for any changes in program design and is responsible adjusting the process. Develops any new processes as a result of a new program design.
- Coordinates standardization, optimization, and maintenance of the Annual Performance and Rewards Global Process, ensuring efficient utilization of time, resources and appropriate mitigation of risk to achieve objectives
- Maintains, updates and continuously improves tools, systems or processes used to administer performance and rewards programs. Partners and/or leads the development of framework where it doesn’t exist currently.
- Responsible for documentation and Knowledge Management for area of responsibility. Ensures all related processes and knowledge content is consistent, current and complete.
- Collaborates with impacted stakeholders on implementing the change management and communication actions
Profile we look for
- Broad knowledge and experience in Goals and Performance Management, Rewards (incentive and merit) processes, practices, activities and systems is required
- Has a high degree of process and functional knowledge, continuous improvement mindset, with a thorough understanding of the end-to-end processes
- Demonstrated ability to re-engineer processes and performed change management to ensure adoption of associates
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge of HR Tools and Analytics, their functionality and cross-dependencies for process improvements opportunities is a benefit
- Ability to foresight problems/processes on a holistic level to determine the best and most feasible solution, challenge status-qou
- Ability to collect and analyze data to formulate conclusions and make proactive recommendations, evaluate and simplify end-to-end customer experiences
- Action oriented and willing to be bold in adopting new standards
- Managing multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities to include an ability to make effective judgments as to priorities and time allocation. Establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently and on time
- Strong communication, presentation and advanced Business English skills
What we offer
- Numerous company events (family picnics, Christmas parties, Carnival balls, Away Days, International and Product days)
- International team environment
- Benefits: Private medical care, MyBenefit, Life insurance
- Fresh fruits every Monday
- Employee training (induction training, “Amway University” portfolio, language training, professional certification)
- Product discount
- Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."