Digital Program Coordinator
What will you do?
You will be part of International service stream, in charge of communication between the Client’s HQ and country representatives mostly across European markets. You will communicate everyday with Client stakeholders in relation to digital initiatives for Client brands assigned to you, including e.g. brief creation, creative assets management and request handling.
Mostly you will:
- organize and manage project deliverables,
- manage of several small to high complexity sized projects simultaneously
- plan, direct, and coordinate of technology projects and teams
- plan of project processes and deadlines to meet contractual obligations and established objectives
- coordinate of the overall project direction and deliverables
- coordinate roll outs of digital projects simultaneously across multiple markets
What we do expect from you?
- Master’s degree (ideally in Marketing, Business, Communication, International Relations)
- Excellent English skills
- 3-6 years of professional experience in international business environment in a client-facing role, working with multiple partiers across different geographical zones
- Knowledge of digital marketing; experience with responsive design / UX (basic knowledge)
- Solution oriented in constrains of time & budget
- Experienced in multi-cultural set-up and setting expectations with all stakeholders including vendors management (e.g. creative agencies)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment with positive attitude and deliver to tight deadlines