Pracodawca zakończył rekrutację na to ogłoszenie
• Leading a team overseeing Controlling, Accounting and Reporting as well as asset/country/function MI with right first time reporting and quality insights
• Representing Finance Operations R&A as a core interface to the Country Finance leaders and an interface point for Country Finance Leadership Team as required
• Owner of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reporting processes
• Ownership and the resolution of reporting issues providing steers to stakeholders on financial queries
• Ownership and ensuring design and operating effectiveness of owned and performed controls
• Support in preparation of the annual Business Plan, Latest Estimates and related assessments to together ensure sound submission including operational, economic and financial KPIs
• Ensuring that performance is well analysed and explained in management information packs delivered on a regular basis (Delivery through team)
• Deepening insightful analysis which incorporates external perspective - to support decision-making and drive the performance improvement agenda
• Contribute to preparation of performance overviews and appraisals where necessary
• Develop productive relationships with key stakeholders, to deepen team's understanding of underlying issues within the line of business.
• Ensure data confidentiality, integrity and accuracy for critical submissions to the Group / Investor Relations of performance and financial results.
• Where relevant coach other team members in areas of expertise
• Build team capability and expertise around the corporate reporting system
• Champion and lead continuous improvement initiatives
• provide support and resources to UP/IG&NE R&A Process Lead and R&A Process Owner organization in ensuring effective and efficient reporting, MI and planning process (including further standardization, automation and optimization initiatives).
Finance Operations (FO) contributes to the Shell aspiration of becoming the world’s most competitive and innovative energy company by promising to deliver sustainable, externally benchmarked, world class end to end performance in the five processes we operate. FO aims to capture the full value of being an integrated part of Shell which allows it to play a leading role in both delivering day to day operational excellence and in driving strategic change and at the same time delivering that integrated role at the cost levels of the best of outside alternatives.
Reporting & Analysis employs some 25% of the total staff of FO. The core purpose of R&A is to provide a top quartile (effectiveness and efficiency) team to drive an agenda of financial accounting, reporting and analysis that delivers the majority of relevant external (Group and Corporate) and internal reporting for RDS. The team is designed to drive a process agenda (for efficiency) and a connectivity agenda (for effectiveness and integration) under the four core business pillars of RDS, namely Upstream/Integrated Gas & New Energies, Downstream, P&T and Corporate, Holdings and Treasury (CHT).
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Excellent people management skills with strong focus on leadership
• A strong understanding of financial and management reporting combined with the ability to easily identify value drivers and appropriate performance metrics
• In addition, in some specific roles non Finance experiences would be an advantage (including business, commercial and/or IT)
• The ability to understand data quickly and translate into relevant insights
• Ability to effectively leverage a matrix organisation (FO/CoE/Business) and enable themselves to focus on partnering and performance
• Ability to drive and coordinate a repetitive process across multiple stakeholders. This requires stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills combining influencing and motivating others and ensuring appropriate compliance to processes at all levels in the organisation
• Ability to articulate insights into actionable agendas, that are understood by business partners in non financial terms
• Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines and quick turnaround and still maintain an immaculate attention to detail
• Russian speaking would be an additional advantage.
Number of Vacancies:Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.