Be part of Amazon…
and build the future with us. We master our customer understanding every day. Whatever our customers want, we find the means to deliver it. You are welcome to join Amazon and enjoy helping people to discover new worlds.
As a Senior Compliance Associate, you will……
get multiple opportunities that will develop your functional expertise and offer the autonomy to make decisions, implement ideas, and measure results. We firmly believe in learning on the job, and from day one you will be on a fast track to becoming an industry expert.
Compliance Team means……
safety. Depending on your experience and expertise, you will be joining one of our teams. The Restricted Products team ensure that the products sold in Amazon catalog complies with laws and regulations of the countries in which it conducts its business. Export Compliance Team is responsible for the automation and manual accuracy review of the export restrictions of a country or economic bloc ensuring that Amazon complies with International Trade Regulations and Customs. Product Safety Compliance Team means safety of Amazon clients; they ensure that products we sell on Amazon are compliant with Product Safety requirements and regulations.
Your job responsibilities as a Compliance Associate may include:
- Review products to ensure regulatory compliance on all products that are made available for sale on Amazon from all sources
- Write rules to identify and action dangerous, prohibited, restricted/regulated and non-complaint products
- Reinstating products when the seller alters the information
- Audit the Amazon website and identify the dangerous, prohibited, restricted/regulated and non-complaint products
- Identify and remove from the website products that don't satisfy Amazon’s regulatory or safety obligations
- In addition to the core responsibilities listed above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role.
These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying & implementation of improvement opportunities/automations to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience with measurable impact
- Responsible for quality, root cause analysis on process & quality gaps and recommend corrective actions.
- Training and mentoring new hires and other associates, suggests improvements to training
- Creation and maintenance of SOPs and owns process updates
- Understanding of metrics, deep dive on KPIs, troubleshooting on reports and multiple data sources
- Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager
- Active participation in stakeholder calls, leading and documenting the discussions
- Conduct feedback sessions, Training need identification (TNI) and maintenance of quality records and documentation.
- Proficiency in verbal & written communication in Swedish & English (any other additional European language would be a plus)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Strong attention to details;
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets;
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner
- Graduation in any Discipline is required for this position
- 1-3 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – BPOs, Operations processes; Database management would be an additional advantage
Knowledge of basic SQL
- Knowledge of consumer product compliance processes and regulations
- Experience in product safety and/or regulatory compliance management with government agencies.
- Flexible working time
- MultiSport card
- Language lessons
- Training and conferences
- Fresh fruits
- Private healthcare