Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you:
- are open to start international career
- have strong analytical skills
- speak very good French (B2 level) and English (B2 level)
We don’t require professional experience. You will be working in international environment, where willingness of learning new things is supported by wide range of trainings and courses which are designed to improve your skills and abilities.
What will you do?
Capgemini is delivering the service for number of clients from Media & Entertainment sector. Now we have new Logo within our portfolio, as another globally recognized Client from M&E sector has decided to cooperate with us.
For our client - Sony Pictures Entertainment - we will provide the following services:
- Dispute Management
- P2P Problem Resolution
Who will you be working with?
- Creates manual invoices, credit notes and debit notes according to the request received
- Prepares, prints, sorts and sends the billing documents
- Codes and clears deductions
- Researches low complexity disputes and deductions for validity
- Creates sales orders according to the customer requests and escalates it in case of additional information is required
- Applies the correct billing parameters to ensure invoices are correctly processed
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing