Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who are ready to participate in Master Data processes for our existing Client within the media & entertainment sector – one of the most famous media studios. The team is a communication center between suppliers, procurement team members, Accounts Payable and the customer service teams.
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- at least 1-years of experience in Master Data processes
- Experience in implementing or transacting in SAP master and transactional data
- Problem solving & strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with large volume of data
- Excellent in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
What will you do?
- Manage and maintain the Vendor master data including set up of new accounts in multiple systems
- Report and problem solving within daily operations
- Analyze, check and ensure the accuracy of the entered data
- Close cooperation with other Client’s departments and with the AP Team
- Management of customer expectations
Who will you be working with?
Team building activities and great atmosphere: we take lunch together and celebrate birthday, wedding and other important occasion; once a quarter we go to restaurant. Fabulous work environment: our space is full of colorful posters, toys and fairy tales characters. Gifts from Client: we get some movie gadgets and cinema tickets.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to Harvard Business Review knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Additional life insurance