Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an open minded new joiner willing to learn about R2A processes and would like to be part of fantastic delivery team.
The Client you will cooperate with is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of branded consumer foods sold through retail stores. Its brand portfolio includes more than 89 other leading U.S. brands and numerous category leaders around the world.
In Krakow center we are operating with financial services for the Client in all main financial towers (from disputes and collection through general ledger reconciliations to payments, invoice processing and procurement) providing delivery for our Client in 4 languages (Spanish/French/German/English).
The engagement is growing fast currently having over 50 members split into 4 teams.
- Very good analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and with deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Very good command of English and French
What will you do?
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation & review of reconciliation prepared by other team members
- Preparation & review of financial reporting
- Posting standard journal entries (such as accruals, prepayments etc) and approving JE prepared by other team members
- Raising & approving intercompany recharges
- Reconciliation Intercompany balances prior and after month end close
- Fixed assets – including creation, depreciation, movement, disposal, sale and reporting
- Preparation of tax return.
- Managing ad hoc requests
Who will you be working with?
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Great atmosphere within the team: we always make sure fun can be found every day
- Challenging and interesting job
- Opportunity to work in multinational team
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing