Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a candidate that
- Lives and breathes marketing. You’ll be a master of marketing strategy and account positioning campaigns, knowing how to market to B2B clients and how to adapt and optimise content according to a chosen channel.
- Measures and optimizes. You’ll know what KPIs and objectives to apply to the work you’re doing and the tools that can be used to measure success or failure.
- Leads projects. You’ll be working on projects that involve designers, developers and experienced marketing professionals and it’ll be your job to write compelling briefs and oversee their execution into high-quality creative work.
- Is recognized as a trusted, expert advisor. People will seek out your expert opinion on how to use the power of social and digital to amplify their sales and marketing campaigns. You’ll be responsible for designing and running marketing plans for a set number of key accounts, justifying your choices, implementing your ideas, measuring performance and reporting back to senior stakeholders.
- Understands the business. You’ll be working closely with marketing, sales and bid teams to translate technical, often complex, services and ideas into compelling messages that help strengthen the Capgemini brand, marketing activities, and sales and pursuit marketing campaigns that communicate clear business propositions and value. You need to know your stuff.
- Has experience writing good copy. You’ll be responsible for content creation. So, having an ability to write, edit and proofread marketing and sales content is going to be a needed skill. You’ll be expected to think of compelling new alternatives to traditional PDF brochures and white papers, work alongside copywriters to develop copy for interactive banners, edit scripts and storyboards, improve content and branding for events and much more.
What you absolutely need to have
- Fluent or near native-level French (written and spoken)
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Pro-active approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
- Excellent writing skills (including ability copy editing skills, as well as writing and research skills)
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Attention to detail (ability to professionally proofread your work and that of others)
- A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context)
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
What will you do?
As an Account Based Marketing Lead, you’ll be responsible for
- Developing annual marketing strategies for an account – develop high impact marketing campaigns and marketing materials (booklets, microsites, videos, etc.) that position Capgemini within an account and help the sales team cross-sell various products/services into the account
- Developing communication campaigns - content development for multiple campaigns, support on how to optimise existing content for both traditional and digital channels, finding/researching new topics and proposing new approaches to attract client attention, developing new methods to distribute content at different stages of the account’s development cycle for maximum responsiveness
- Proactive support of pre-sales marketing activities – working closely with the account sales teams to position Capgemini ahead of, and during, contract renewal processes, new bids/tenders. Working with the sales team to develop and amplify account’s value proposition, create activities that generate interest in Capgemini’s services and help the account team maintain an active presence in the account.
Who will you be working with?
Join one of the fastest-growing creative agencies in Kraków. Capgemini’s in-house agency, MACS, has around 70 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds, representing 10 different nationalities. Based in Krakow, Poland, the Account Based Marketer will work in a global team with the industry's sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams. He or she will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects aimed at strengthening the Capgemini brand with existing clients across the digital and social media space. The successful candidate will work with leaders in their respective business or technology fields and the goal will be to support solutions and products with compelling digital marketing campaigns and high-quality creative work.
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks - Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing