What's on Offer
- Challenging international projects.
- Ownership and high level of freedom.
- Business culture combining independency and cooperation.
- Adequate remuneration.
- Benefits package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Building and managing Business Intelligence Team.
- Day-to-day team management and strategic resource planning.
- Providing business analytics and recommend optimisation.
- Cooperation with management, sales, marketing departments.
- Accurate diagnosis of needs, selection of proper research methodology.
- Proposing business activities for the areas of responsibility.
- Responsibility for increasing efficiency in the identified fields.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10+ years of experience within BI field.
- At least 5 years of experience in management role.
- Project management skills (PMI, PRINCE2, Agile methodology).
- Experience with different BI solutions.
- Ability to deliver business analysis through data-driven research and insights.
- Negotiation skills that enable convincing to the proposed solutions.
- Experience in working with business across different departments.