The Trustee Services Unit (TSU) provides executive support, including advice and recommendations for actions, to the Board of Trustees of the Shell Contributory Pension Fund (SCPF), Shell Overseas Contributory Pension Fund (SOCPF), Shell International Pension Fund (SIPF), UK Shell Pensions Plan (UKSPP) and Shell Supplementary Pension Plan (SSPP) and 2 Lathol schemes and manages the pensions administration and related activities, including accounting, of these schemes.
The Pensions Admin Associate will perform administration for routine retirements, deaths, leavers and transfers and handle routine member queries via email, post or phone.
Also to authorize basic administration tasks performed by other Pensions Admin Associates.
Perform administration for routine retirements, deaths, leavers and transfers for the SCPF and SOCPF.
Deal with routine member queries via email, post and phone
Ensure all processes are completed and authorized within targets agreed with the Trustee Board
Ensure all individual cases due for payment are processed for the weekly supplementary/lump sum payrolls, or monthly payroll cycles (managed by the Payroll Team)
Authorise basic administration tasks performed by the other Pensions Admin Associates e.g. letters chasing for certificates
The SCPF and SOCPF have a fund membership of approximately 50,000 members, including a pensioner payroll of £35 million per month for a population of 40,000 pensioners in the UK and overseas.
Develop knowledge on all the Shell Pension Funds.
Develop knowledge on new pensions legislation being introduced and how these legislative changes affect the Shell funds and current pension administration processes
Experience in HR, Customer Service
Experience in handling phone conversations
Good English is a must
Nice to have:
Good technical knowledge of defined benefit pension schemes and UK pensions legislation
Experience of pensions administration systems
Experience of pensions administration calculations
Preferably holds a pensions qualification
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects