We are currently looking for two experienced professionals to join our global Learning & CI Projects team. The roles are based in our Krakow office and they will report to the Manager Learning Projects & CI based in our Hague office.
The Advisor Learning Projects & CI position offers a unique opportunity to support the delivery of major global Learning projects, as well as to get involved in strategical, tactical and operational improvements of the offshored and outsourced services delivered to both the Learning organization and its learners. These activities will contribute to the broader operational excellence, business partnership and innovation goals for the HR Services organization in support of the Businesses and Functions.
Project and CI activities are within a community of 140000 learners across 145 countries, and they can span across processes, data, systems (incl Workday), policy and people from different organizational units, providers and vendors.
• Contributes to the Learning Operations programme office in terms of management of the portfolio and pipeline of centrally coordinated global Learning projects and CI initiatives, supporting effective pacing, sequencing and budgeting
• Advises on and manages (independently or as part of a broader governance structure) project and CI delivery, including: identification and framing of opportunities, forming of project teams and delivery structures, business case development, scoping and planning, requirements gathering and analysis, solution design and testing, implementation and transition, change management, benefits definition and assurance
• Proactively manages resources, dependencies and risks and structurally reports back on progress, intervening where targets are at risk and escalating to the Manager Learning Projects as required
• Supports the Manager Global Learning Projects and Manager Learning Operations in the engagement of LearnNet, the Learning Businesses and Functions and HR Services organisation
• Feeds in internal and external best practices in project management and CI
• Advises on and contributes to the definition and implementation of project management & CI capability building and sharing initiatives within the broader Learning Operations team and HR Services organisationRequirements:
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.