If you have high attention to details, analytical skills and likes to work with different systems, then role of Deal Management Specialist in our Customer Operations Team would be a perfect opportunity to grow professionally and have a real impact on our business in France, Belgium and Luxembourg!
What will you do?
You will cooperate with Account Managers to provide contract management support, execute contract legal and fiscal requirements and own contract documentation archiving and terminating of customer contracts. You will also support preparing for tender bids, follow up directly with customer on missing documentation and work with local legal experts.
As Deal Management Specialist you will set up and maintain pricing data, including confirming pricing, increases and changes. You will be responsible for charge backs and rebates implementation, investment deals, invoice accuracy and resolving disputes.
Our team is also responsible for Master Data set up and amendments and support to Order to Cash colleagues.
- French C1, English B2
- Bachelor/Master degree in Economics/Law/Business Administration/Finances preferred
- Advance in Microsoft Excel; SAP experience would be an asset
- Very good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Continuous Improvement mindset
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to cooperate within a Team
Number of Vacancies:
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects