What's on Offer
- Highly exposed position with opportunity to report directly to General Manager
- Working in dynamic and international environment
- Creating and implementing commercial and operational plan to promote the achievement of the goals.
- Generating leads by identification of new opportunities and converting them into business.
- Developing a growth strategy in accordance with the Management.
- Research and build profitable and enduring client relationships by understanding their business needs.
- Providing clients with strategic consultancy to achieve their goals through digital and marketing initiatives.
- Working with cross functional team (CME, Editing, Digital, Project Managers) as well as the marketing team to develop proposals with attention on client's needs.
- Leading project end to end, coordinating and motivating project team to complete them according to budgets, schedules and quality standard standards.
- Analyzing marketing and competitors' trend.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5-years of experience as Business Development Manager in companies operating in pharma and healthcare field.
- Pharmaceutical market knowledge.
- Educational background in scientific, medical or life sciences field will be an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Polish is a must.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- A business-driven project management approach.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Strategic thinking and understanding of the other organizational units roles and its interference with operational department.
- Willingness to travel.