What's on Offer
- Group insurance
- Private health care
- Lunch card
- Home Office policy
- Flexible working hours
- Fresh fruits in the office
- Company parties
- Owns and is responsible for standardization and improvement of record to report processes globally Implements a global standard process model for record to report from a process, people and technology perspective
- Build roadmap for best practice 'to be' design of R2R process and as global owner support and manage realisation of such roadmap
- Continue to seek out best practice in the R2R area in line with technological advancements and pilot new solutions where it enhances the effectiveness and efficiency of this process area.
- Design the R2R process to optimally fit and interact with the Shared Service delivery mode
- Work with other process owners within the Global team to prioritize initiatives and allocate shared resources.
- Communicating with and influencing key stakeholders within the assigned region to ensure mutual understanding of objectives and priorities.
- Responsible for delivering change management through engagement with the business (at all levels); to use informal and formal networks and local teams and to move all countries to the standard business process for R2R.
- Engage through network and local teams to adhere to the global Standard Business Process (SBP) model and understand and approve potential localizations and exceptions. Lead process of escalations to bring conflict to resolution.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in similar position as RTR Global Process Owner in the global organisation
- Minimum 7 Years' experience of Managing end to end processes as a corporate leader, experience with large scale financial transformation projects
- Demonstrable in depth knowledge understanding of End to End R2R process in SAP
- Demonstrable ability to engage and manage senior and different level stakeholders and multicultural audience through superior communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, partner to senior management